About This Site
Welcome to Synfully Angelic Creations. Here you will find anything that comes to life from my imagination such as graphics and fan fiction. If there are questions about anything please feel free to drop me a line in an email.
Menu
Disclaimer
Any and all graphics, characters, and fics are mine unless otherwise stated. Do not take anything from this site without permission.
Fandoms
Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Writing, Graphics, Web Designs, Music, DJing, Twilight Saga, Guiding Light
Affiliates
Icons, Pressies, & Much More
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Made a decent sized batch of icons, including some with santa hats for the holiday season. They should be posted sometime tonight or tomorrow.

I've made a couple pressies for ss at other sites. They look awesome.

I've played around with a scrapkit that I recently purchased and I love the end results. I believe it's my best to date.

Tom Thumb Scrapkit by © Irene Alexeeva

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Jenna @ 8:23 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Site Info
Site Admin: Jen
Created On: Dec. 13, 2009
Email: american_beauty105@hotmail.com


HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
Previous Post
Archives
My Links
Powered by

BLOGGER


© 2009-2010 Synfully Angelic Creations. Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Car Pictures